Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hi,

I thought that I could have a back up plan in case my plans to clean up didn't work, but it turns out that the back up plan is no good. I thought if my plan fell through that I could just work with Redd up Pittsburgh because I thought they had they're own team and already scheduled events. But it turns out that you do all the work and just call and have the mayor help out for a while. So now I have to get busy and make sure that my plan is full proof and because if it isn't then I'm going to have the biggest step backwards ever.

I think that I have an outline on what I want to do in the next couple of days or weeks:
  1. Go scouting for good vacant lots
  2. Look for support
  3. Plan, Plan, Plan
  4. Rally volunteers
  5. Come up with a design or scheme or what the lot will be changed in to
  6. and more things.

I'll add to that list later as time goes by, but now I must be off.

Thanks,

Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment