Wednesday, January 14, 2009

yet another update

Hello,

I've decided that I want to kick out the finding a vacant lot thing and cleaning it up, but no worries, I've got another plan. The Mount Washington Community Development Corporation does an even every year where they go down the hill side and pick up litter. I have some connections with them so volunteering probably wouldn't be a problem, but I just don't know what my essential question be. I'm thinking it could be very similar to the one that I had yesterday but I'm not that sure. I am sure though that I want to do this hill side cleanup because its a annual event and nothing could go wrong, probably, unlike if I were doing it on my own.

I'm still working out the kinks, but I'm pretty sure that I am now going into the right direction.


Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment